Specialist in dentoalveolar surgeries and implantology at Saint Lucas SPA Dental.
Dr. Ruszin graduated in 2006 with Summa cum laude from the Faculty of Dentistry of the Semmelweis Medical University. After graduation he spent his years of residency in Department of Oro-Maxillofacial Surgery and Stomatology of the Semmelweis Medical University, Budapest.
In 2009 he passed dento-alveolar surgery final exam, then got involved in treating patients. He participated as clinical specialists in the training program for students both in English and Hungarian. He also took part in the postgraduate training for implant and oral surgery of colleagues. He specializes in modern dental implant procedures, implant-supported dentures, computer-guided implantation and the surgical solutions for massive bone defects.
As a skilled professional Dr. Ruszin's precision work is not only supported by his relevant 11-year experiences but he also puts great emphasis on international conferences and courses to learn the latest methods of his expertise.
- 2001-2006 Semmelweis University, Faculty of Dentistry (Budapest)
- 2005 University of Helsinki
- 2005 Istanbul University, Faculty of Dentistry
Areas of expertise
- Bone grafting (sinus elevation, guided bone and soft tissue regeneration)
- Extensive restoration of bone defects
- Computer-guided 3D implant surgical procedures, Removal of wisdom teeth
- Complicated tooth extractions
- Removal of cysts
- Treatments of teeth damaged in accidents
- Gum disease (gingivitis) treatments
- Periodontal plastic surgery, soft tissue correction
- Surgical restoration of gingival recession
- Implant prosthetics
- Non-metal restorations
Distinguished professional trainings
- Dentoalveolar surgery - final exam
- Guided bone regeneration around implants - Dr. Istvan Urban, 2015 Szeged
- Perspectives in Perio-implantology and in Comprehensive Dentistry - 2015 Szeged
- SMART Guide, Surgical Navigation Course, 2015 Budapest
- Dentsply Implants Symposium, 2015
- All-on-4 Surgical protocol - Prof. Paulo Malo, Lisbon, 2014
- Osteology Symposium 2013 in Monaco
- Dentsply Friadent World Symposium 2012 in Hamburg
- Osteology Symposium in Cannes, 2011
- Regenerative and Plastic-Esthetic Periodontal Therapy - theoretical and practical course - Prof. Dr. Dr. Dr. hc Anton Sculean, 2010 Budapest
- Dentsply Friadent World Symposium "Focused on your Practice Success", Barcelona 2010
- Nobel Biocare Implant Surgery Course, Budapest 2009
- NOBEL Active courses
- Update practical implantology - Dr. Marcus Abboud
- Ankylos Prosthetic theoretical and practical training
- Ankylos Multi-indicative - Dr. Marcus Abboud
Lecturer experience and publications
- 2006-2014. Practical and theoretical training of implantology and oral surgery for medical students, Department of Oro-Maxillofacial Surgery and Stomatology of the Semmelweis Medical University, Budapest.
- The Ankylos implant system - doctor of reference in Hungary
- 2013. The importance of minimally invasive removal of teeth in the immediate implantation, Budapest
- 2013. Guided Surgery Today, Budapest
- 2013. Theoretical and practical course in implantology - Three-dimensional implant planning / Computer-guided surgery / Budapest
- 2013. Surgical Navigation Course - Expertease workshop, Szeged
- 2013. Theoretical and practical course in implantology - Surgical and aesthetic aspects of implantation surgery; the long-term retention of hard and soft tissues, Budapest
- 2012. Flap design in periapical surgery, Visegrád
- 2012. Three dimensional implant planning - Computer-guided surgery, Slovakia
- 2012. Three-dimensional planning - problems, solutions, Budapest
- 2012. Digital Solution Resorbed in the Mandible - Progress with ExpertEaseTM and Isusi-SystemTM, Hamburg
- 2011. Straumann advanced implantology course - Introduction to bone grafting methods, Budapest
- 2009. Angled implants as an alternative to bone augmentation in severely resorbed maxilla, Kecskemét
- 2011. Angled implants as an alternative to bone augmentation in severely resorbed maxilla, Cannes
- 2006. Hungarian Medical Chamber
- 2008. Hungarian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- 2008. Hungarian Society of Implant Dentistry
- 2008-10. Dental Council of Ireland
- 2013. General Dental Council, UK (GDC)
Visit Saint Lucas SPA dental clinic and meet with the dental team in a friendly atmosphere where empathy and modern, gentle methods will make you forget the bad reputation of dentistry. You are welcome for a free consultation.
Call us on +36 1 790 3282 phone for an appointment with Dr. Tamás Ruszin.